Every young person deserves the chance to achieve their fullest potential. That’s why we offer both short- and long-term care for young ones with complex care needs. We make sure that every single young person has the opportunity to realise their goals and feel supported in full every step of the way by an experienced, specialist personal home care assistant. At Jessamy Platinum Home care we understand that while your child is young, they need the best support they can have in order to help them achieve the best they can in life. We provide many services for children and young people with different disabilities e.g. physical disabilities, learning disabilities, sensory needs, ADHD and Autistic spectrum disorder. We will support you even if it's only part time and you just need a break for the day, you can count on our care support workers to be there for you no matter what time of the day or how long you need us, whether it be an hour or 24 hour support.
Our care support workers will support your child with various activities and help them to achieve their goals and aspirations in life. We will help with daily living skills as needed.
- Help with cleaning
- Help getting dressed in the morning and/or at night
- Schools runs and accompanying to after school clubs
- Trips and activities to places they enjoy or any other outdoor/indoor activities
- Sharing hobbies and activities inside and outside of the home.
- Preparing meals and school lunches
- Encouraging home studies like homework or other schoolwork
- Helping them with independent skills like; Brushing their teeth, dressing themselves, putting their clothes in the wash, tidying their rooms, clearing away and washing plates etc.
- Waking night or sleep-in service if needed
- Full home care for the holidays or any other time needed
- Reminders to take medication and enjoy a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Providing companionship and friendship.
We know that nobody knows a child like their own parent or guardians. Therefore, we believe that it's best that we work together with you, the parents and give you daily feedback on the development of your child and what they achieved that day. Home care is by far the best way to support a young person with any learning difficulty or disability as they are most comfortable inside a place they know very well, and everyone knows there is no place like home.
We know your child can be a handful at times, so at Jessamy Platinum home care we will support you in every way we can to keep up with your child's high demands and essential needs. Our care support workers are well trained and have experience working with children and young people with special needs e.g. physical disabilities, learning disabilities, sensory needs and autistic spectrum disorder. They will help you and your child to live a happy and stress-free life while helping them to achieve an independent life in the future.
Some of the conditions we can provide care for:
- Brain Injury Care and Support
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health Issues
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Neurological disorders
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal Injuries
If you would like to have a confidential discussion about our services, please call us on 01204777170.